The Roadmap to MAZA
finance and data with built in transparency and accountability
Maza Coin began as a new crypto currency back in 2013 with a focus on providing Oglala Sioux a more independent economy. Now it wants to impact the Native American and other sovereign community economies for the better. As a currency is designed to be a form of digital money that is secure, transparent, and decentralized, allowing users to make transactions without the need for a third-party intermediary. But is more than just a coin. We have further positioned ourselved to leverage the full potential of blockchain technology in an effort to help tribal and other communities gain a better foothold in the overall global community. Whether you use Mazacoin as a secure means to pay for goods and services or harness our advanced block chain for secure document retention and security, its there for you, at your fingertips 24/7. What can Mazacoin do for you?
founder, Payu Harris
Mazacoin Documentary on Mashable
MAZA use and projects
- buy and sell goods and services
- donate to community improvement projects
- invest, hodl
People have been etching information into the MAZA blockchain using Apertus.
- tribal IDs
- Standing Rock testimonies preserved in MAZA
- Police brutality database
Services and Apps
- Maza Swarm - use maza to get your questions answered by the swarm, earn MAZA being a part of the swarm!
News, milestones, and current projects.
Servers added for redundancy and to support being added to Komodo Mobile Wallet
Tribal Chairmans Assoc.
MIT Technology Review
He created an indigenous digital currency. The dream is still alive.
Wallets, Exchanges, and Mining
It is best to keep your MAZA in a wallet that you have control of. That is why you should first install a wallet to store your coins! Our official desktop wallet can be downloaded from github and is available for Windows, Linux and Mac. There is an option to do hive mining in the official wallet.
MAZA CORE v.0.16.3.0 WALLET DOWNLOADS
The Komodo Wallet allows you access to your private keys so you have possession of your own coins. This is a multi-coin wallet that includes a DEX (decentralized exchange). So, you can hold many different coins in it and buy and sell them with other Komodo wallet users.
Mazacoin Tutorial: Trading Basics
But How do I get Maza in the first place?
You can get MAZA from someone else directly or you can buy it on an exchange. To buy on an exchange first you must obtain some other cryoto to buy it with, like bitcoin or litecoin. Watch the video on the left for instructions and look below for links to exchanges.
Exchanges, Block Explorers, Mining, and Charts
Once you have a wallet, MAZA can be earned by mining or bought in exchanges. When you start making transactions in MAZA you can find and track those transactions in a block explorer. You might also want to look up historical price trends and other charts.
- FreiXlite Litecoin (LTC) market
- FreiExchange - Bitcoin (BTC) market
- Altquick Exchange - BTC/MAZA swap
- Altquick Swap - BTC/MAZA swap, no account necessary
- Exbitron - exchange with DOGE and USDT
- Komodo formerly Atomic Dex - a decentralized exchange (DEX) inside your own wallet, no account necessary and you hold your own coins
More fun with MAZA
- Apertus - etch data, text and images, into the MAZA chain
- Pinball.cash - social platform for Maza and a handful of other coins. There are air-drops, games, NFTs, market/service place, publishing, and trading. They state that it is for temporary use and give the sound advise: "Never keep more art/data on a centralized server than you can afford to lose." This is a fun place. Do explore it.