- Name: MazaCoin - Version 0.8.1 BETA 1.2 Treaty Edition
- Symbol: MZC
- Two-Phase Pre-Mine
- Based on latest Bitcoin/ZetaCoin 0.8.99 source
- Using SHA-256 Proof-Of-Work Mining (ASIC's Welcome)
- Block Target: 120 seconds
- Difficulty Re-Targets every 4 blocks based on last 90 blocks (Quick Difficulty Readjustment) (Up to block 100,000)
- Difficulty Re-Targets every 1 block using DarkGravityWave3 (DGW3) (after block 100,000)
- Block reward: 5000 MZC (up to block 100,000)
- Block reward: 1000 MZC (Block 100,000 on) halving every 950,000 blocks (about 3.5 years) - not dropping below
- 1 MZC (inflationary minimum)
- Total coin mined: 2.4192 billion MZC + yearly inflation
- 2.398 billion coins will be mined in approx. 36 years
- Thereafter around 1 million per year (inflationary)
- Transaction Confirmations Needed: 5
- Listen port: 12835
MazaCoin Blockchain Explorer - CLICK HERE
MazaCoin has a rich and unique set of features based upon the Development Team's careful choice of settings and algorythmic changes made in the codebase. MazaCoin is a standard Crypto-Currency using the same protocol as BitCoin/LiteCoin/PPCoin.
Secure And Fast-Moving Blockchain
MazaCoin is designed from the ground up to have a secure, fast-moving - and easy to mine blockchain. Thus both coin creation, merchantability and ease of transmission have been carefully balanced.
Decades Long Deflationary Curve
MazaCoin was coded for the long term, with a slow deflationary curve and stable value retention being the prime focus. By allowing MazaCoin to appreciate in value more slowly, MZC is a more reliable storage media for wealth. MazaCoin has a usability curve of at least a century with no further hard-fork or upgrade to the current software.
Environmentally Friendly Crypto-Currency
By utilizing the SHA-256 Proof-Of-Work mining protocol, MazaCoin encourages the recycling and re-purposing of dated ASIC mining hardware that would otherwise be clogging landfills.
Built On Sound Economic Theory
Unlike many Alt-Coins, MazaCoin has no upper limit of coin base. A sophisticated algorithm carefully balances the mining/minting difficulty and reward to more closely approximate the rarity of gold and silver. Based on the experience of the other Alt-Coins, the MazaCoin Development Team was able to place serious anti-deflationary measures into the MazaCoin codebase. This should allow for a more stable storage of wealth, as well as greater ease of use in everyday commerce.